Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Easter Celebration Invitation

Hello,

We would like to extend our invite to our annual Easter picnic celebration for this year. We feel it would be a great idea to celebrate this Easter with each and every one of our family and friends and share this special holiday together. This is one of Debra's favorite times of year that we share together will friends and family and we know she would enjoy knowing that we were all together to celebrate this day. As you may know Debra is home now and we are praying that she can join us for this celebration. I know she would like to take this opportunity to see and thank you for your prays and kind thoughts. We are planning to film this day so she can always remember and share this special day with her loved ones. Debra and I have been organizing our Easter picnic for the past 10 years and have had the attendance grown over the years. I would like to still organize this celebration and make it one of our most memorable celebrations for her and everyone. If you are able to attend please RSVP with me the number of attendance. Please feel free to extend this invitation to your friends and family everyone is welcome. We ask that each family attending bring a dish for our potluck buffet table (please do not worry about the number of attendance we always have more than enough), each family will also need to bring the following:
blankets and chairs
EZ up tents if you have one
ice chest with drinks to share
a dozen stuffed eggs per child attending(for an Easter egg hunt)
jackets and sweaters it may get windy
My family will be in charge of tables, paper goods, all Easter games and relays, prizes and Easter treats. We will have our celebration at Grand Avenue Park in Chino Hills, Ca at 12:00pm. I hope you can join us.

Sincerely,
Will & Michelle Fuentes
626-862-7217 cell
909-591-9962 home














2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I wish I could be there. You all will have a wonderful time. Miss you Deb. I hope you are well enough that day to attend.
    Big hugs,
    Lisa, David, Brandon, Evan and Tigist

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful!! I know how special that annual Easter picnic is to Deb. I'm hoping that Lana and I can come after church and before our family dinner. I'm praying for Deb's health and strength and can't wait to see her again.

    ReplyDelete