Monday, June 8, 2009

Debs update

As my last post stated we had an appointment on Thursday June 4, 2009. As a result she had an infection and the doctor felt it was necessary to admit her to clear the infection. As of today the infection has been cleared and she is scheduled to be released from the hospital tomorrow. She will continue to do her regular scheduled appointments for dialysis and following all necessary doctor appointments. I thank you for all your prayers and support and ask that you continue to pray for my sister which I feel helps make her strong. I also wanted to inform you to look forward to our future fundraisers to come. I will be posting the events on this blog and you will also receive information in the mail.


Thank you
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of my dear buddy Deb. I'm praying for health and healing for her and sending her lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- I just got to my mom's to help my niece out on some last minute things she needs to get done for cheer camp on Monday. I just opened up my mail to find a letter from Renee about Deb...I immediatly jumped on the computer to check out this blog spot that you guys have created on Deb's behalf...Michelle this site is beautiful as I am in tears from listening to the song that is on here...From reading this you guys have done an amazing job in supporting her..Thank you for including me and sending this letter..I don't see the link that was mentioned to "donate now" so I will just send a check in the envelope that Renee provided..Please, please, please keep me posted on any fundraisers you may have..I love all of you guys and would absolutely love to help you out in your next one, and the next one after that. As you know I do cupcakes and would be more than happy to sell them and donate the money at your next fundraiser..Or if you guys could think of something else that you want to come up with then that would be more than fine as well..I just want to help in any way that I can..Please count me in!!! I want to support Deb and all of your family as much as I could...I will pray for all of you ...keep up the amazing support Michelle!!!! I love you guys- xoxxo-
    Tiffany Jo Carrillo

    ReplyDelete